Terms and conditions
1. Tickets are not valid unless stamped by a New Horizon Ferry Service official.
2. Carrier's sole responsibility is to issue a refund only for cancellation due to weather, mechanical or other problems beyond our control.
3. Passengers shall comply with all Government travel requirements, present entry, exit and other required documents.
4. Carrier is not responsible for luggage and parcels.
5. All tickets are good for 6 months from date of issue.
6. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
7. Carrier meets all BVI Government regulations.
8. Carrier reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of applicable law or Carrier's tariffs, rules or regulations.
9. Passengers are required to check in at least 15 minutes before departure time.
10. All refunds will be subject to a 15% service charge.